Monday, December 22

welcome

What's a busy mom to do? We want what's best for our kids, and we're pulled in every different direction by the constant flow of information, information, information. When we find a solution, we berate ourselves with, "Why didn't anyone ever tell me!" It's not easy to find the important and useful truths in the sea of somewhat interesting tidbits available online.

This busy mom works full time and, like most of you, manages a home as well. And hobbies! Of course I have hobbies, not the least of which include somehow documenting the growth and development of my beautiful nine-year old son and his presumably gorgeous nine-gestational-month old sister.

As I look forward to what will be an exciting adventure with our new baby, I absolutely must organize, streamline, and collect the endless mumble in my mind to make sense of it all. Here's my attempt; I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment