Friday, January 23

Baby Watch 2009: Day Eight

The countdown began several days ago, but tomorrow begins the traditional last week of pregnancy. As I round out my 39th week and approach D-day, 1/31/09, I will appreciate my efforts at being pregnant on a daily basis. OH, how I hope I don't need to post an entire week's worth of Baby Watches. Even worse, going longer than 40 weeks would require me to create some mathematical way of expressing extra time. Since I'm not a numbers person, I would rather not deal with that possibility. Everyone knows that being this pregnant is no fun, but I will use this space to make an attempt at enjoying these last few days. So here's the kickoff: ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

Symptoms/Annoyances
  • indigestion/heartburn
  • pelvic pain
  • low back pain
  • foot pain/swelling
  • hunger
  • trouble sleeping
  • mood swings

Baby's Mood
  • happy
  • very active
  • responsive

Mom's Mood
  • disappointed
  • tired
  • healthy

Joys/Thrills
  • almost there!
  • 39 full weeks!
  • feeling baby moving
  • knowing she's safe
  • everything's in place

No comments:

Post a Comment