Saturday, January 24

Baby Watch 2009: Day Seven

In a few days, I'll no longer be able to soak in the bathtub and laugh at my belly sticking up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

In a few days, I'll no longer have an excuse to wear tennis shoes to work every day.

In a few days, I'll be changing diapers.

In a few days, I won't be nearly as convincing when I say I *NEED* chocolate.

But in a few days, I'll be holding my precious little girl in my arms instead of my hips. I will see the manifestation of a dream my husband and I had years and years ago. I will be a glowing new mother for the first time in 9 1/2 years.

Until then, I am appreciating these luxuries of pregnancy. I'm also happy that I can easily attend our evening event without the worry of a sitter for a newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment