Friday, January 2

Focus

In my welcome message, I talked about trying to maintain focus in the overwhelming stream of constant information and responsibility. Not to further overwhelm myself or the reader, I will list the various strands of responsibility which demand my attention and consideration. These are the strands that I constantly seek to manage, detangle, and expertly weave together into the beautiful, though functional fabric which sustains my family. These are the areas that I hope to address in the mumble throughout the year with my personal techniques and advice found online.

Possible 2009 Blog Topics
  • nutrition
  • child discipline
  • child care providers
  • education/early childhood education
  • philosophies in child rearing
  • spirituality/religious training of children
  • time management
  • space organization
  • decorating
  • financial organization
  • wealth management
  • digital information organization
  • working outside the home
  • marriage maintenance
  • conflict management
  • personal growth
  • ecological conservation
  • hobbies (mine include photography, general crafting, writing, memory keeping, and reading)
  • lots of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment